Posted on April 2, 2018
DogecoinDark was created as a fork of Dogecoin in 2014 and then rebranded as Verge XVG in 2016. It is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.
By using the Wraith Protocol, users will be able to choose with the switch of a button whether they want their transaction to be public or private. In addition, Verge provides total obfuscation of IP addresses thanks to the most advanced version of TOR integrated in its wallets.
– Untraceable and private currency through their use of TOR and i2P
– Simple Payment Verification allows fast transaction speed (5 sec per transaction)
– Very low fees (0.1 XVG)
– All the arrests that have been made from using cryptocurrencies illegally didn’t need to track the person’s IP address. This means that hiding your IP doesn’t make you as untraceable.
– Stealth addresses (what the Wrath protocol offers) only provides privacy for the recipient of a transaction, not the sender
– There is a lot of competition in the private coin market
The Verge network is up and running.
– I2P Android Wallet
– Mining Update
– RSK Smart Contracts
Verge XVG uses a PoW consensus protocol where miners have votes proportional to the computational power they lend to the network.
Other coins focused on privacy include Monero, DASH and Zcash.
Verge is partnered with a variety of exchanges and online vendors who accept XVG as payment.
Verge XVG Exchange
XVG is mostly traded on Bittrex and Binance.
Verge is a blockchain layer.
Reddit: 40 342 subscribers
Twitter: 210k followers
Jan-23-2018: 0.093 USD
Dec-2017: 0.0054 USD
Sept-2017: 0.0062 USD
July-2017: 0.0029 USD
P.S. Sign here for our daily publications!
This document is intended for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this document are not, and should not be construed as, investment advice or recommendations.