Posted on April 2, 2018
Tron TRX is a blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. The protocol allows each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem.
Content owner ICO: Content owners (IPs, individuals, and groups) can freely issue their digital assets, using TRON 20 standards, while others can buy these digital assets and enjoy the benefits and services brought by the constant growth of data contributions.
Peiwo App with over 10 million users will become the first TRON-compatible entertainment APP.
In short, TRON aims to be a P2P version of iTunes or Google Play Store.
-TRON is very well designed to support the online entertainment industry
– TRON allows content creators to choose who can view their content
– Content creators don’t depend on their publisher (ex: iTunes, Youtube) to be remunerated for their content
-The type of ICOs you can do on TRON are limited to online entertainment.
The TRON is not up yet. Their first benchmark, Exodus, is set to be completed in December 2018.
1. Exodus, free data – point-to-point distributive content updating, storing and distribution mechanism, August 2017 to December 2018
2. Odyssey, content empowerment – economic incentive-empowered ecosystem, January 2019 to June 2020
3. Great Voyage, internal ICO, July 2020 to July 2021
4. Apollo, free flow of value-decentralized individual exclusive token transaction, August 2021 to March 2023
5. Start Trek, cash in the flow – decentralized game and market forecast, April 2023 to September 2025 6. Eternity, transformation of the flow – decentralized game, April 2023 to September 2025
Token holders can lock their tokens to obtain TRON Power which are used to vote. TRON is the first to propose a mixed-voting mechanism and set a two-tier voting system. There is the standard poll vote and there is the follow vote which is sent to a verification node. If two thirds of the vote in the verification nodes are positive, it will send a message to the host node that the transaction is good. The host node will then create the new block and broadcast it to all nodes in the network.
The decentralized storage aspect could be compared to MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin and Filecoin. The content creator/publisher aspect is similar to what Basic Attention Token (BAT) does.
TRON already is in partnership with Pei Wo App, FBG Capital, BITMAIN, Bixin, ICO365, GRAVITYLESS and OpenLedger. They announced today (January 4, 2018) that they are discussing partnerships with companies on the NASDAQ with more than 100 million users.
TRON is traded on Binance, Coinnest, Liqui and a number of smaller exchanges.
A blockchain layer.
Reddit: 35 594 subscribers Twitter: 106k followers
Jan 2018: 0,193 USD
Dec 2017: 0,0020 USD
Sept 2017: 0,0021 USD
P.S. Sign here for our daily publications!
This document is intended for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this document are not, and should not be construed as, investment advice or recommendations